Maybe I'm Amazed

Rules for Living by Tim W. Jackson (and why some people are just plain idiots)

Name:
Location: Radford, Virginia, United States

I'm a guy, just a regular guy, who likes to observe life and occasionally write about those observations. I live in southwest Virginia where I work, live, and try to be a decent citizen.

Monday, October 9

Allen Out of Options

Some people have suggested that I am obsessed with this George Allen thing. My response? I am. And will be for another few weeks. Bottom line: Allen does not deserve to the privilege of representing the people of Virginia. Seems like every week we find out just how much of a racist and unethical jerk George Allen is.

This week we find out that George Allen failed to report to Congress the stock options he has been receiving. Maybe it was just a small oversight that happened once? No, it's happened for the past five years. We like to call that FRAUD. This article provides an excellent overview of Allen's most excellent ethics. Some might even say that Allen is "ethically unfit."

This week's version of the Top 10 Conservative Idiots is the "Foley Loaded" edition, so Allen only gets a brief mention. But it's good to see that he once again makes the list.

2 Comments:

Blogger Blake Fought said...

Hmm, I seem to have missed where you attacked Webb for his sexist remarks....

5:48 PM  
Blogger Tim W. Jackson said...

I guess you did miss it, Blake. It's mentioned in the Oct. 2 post.

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home