Maybe I'm Amazed

Rules for Living by Tim W. Jackson (and why some people are just plain idiots)

Name:
Location: Radford, Virginia, United States

I'm a guy, just a regular guy, who likes to observe life and occasionally write about those observations. I live in southwest Virginia where I work, live, and try to be a decent citizen.

Sunday, January 7

Happy New Year!


Yes, I realize that it's been a long time since I've blogged. A LONG time. And even though we're a week into 2007, it is one of my goal's this year to blog a bit more.

In 2006 many of my blog entries were of a political nature. I'm going to try to switch directions a bit this year, though. I'll focus on a more wide array of issues including sports, pop culture, writing, and my various observations about life.

So, I formally apologize to those of you who have been checking this page for two months with no new content. But those days are quickly changing.

So welcome to 2007, and I hope you stop in and visit often.

Best wishes for a healthy and prosperous New Year.



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back, dear! I'm going to give you a run for your money, though, blogging-wise. Let's just say "it's on!"

9:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo-hoo! Both of my favorite bloggers are back!

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home