Maybe I'm Amazed

Rules for Living by Tim W. Jackson (and why some people are just plain idiots)

Name:
Location: Radford, Virginia, United States

I'm a guy, just a regular guy, who likes to observe life and occasionally write about those observations. I live in southwest Virginia where I work, live, and try to be a decent citizen.

Friday, July 21

Seen a Good Movie Lately?

OK, so I've been promising to start posting some less political stuff, and I was just sitting here wondering what good movies are on these days. I've seen An Inconvenient Truth and Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest. Not sure how much time I'll have this weekend, but just in case, I'm wondering what good movies YOU may have seen lateley. Let me know! And if you see Lady in the Water, definitely give me a review!

Have a good weekend!

1 Comments:

Blogger Blake Fought said...

Go see Superman. I believe it is still in the theaters.

1:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home