Maybe I'm Amazed

Rules for Living by Tim W. Jackson (and why some people are just plain idiots)

Name:
Location: Radford, Virginia, United States

I'm a guy, just a regular guy, who likes to observe life and occasionally write about those observations. I live in southwest Virginia where I work, live, and try to be a decent citizen.

Thursday, March 2

A Voice of Reason

After the complete hack job by WSET Wednesday night in its "Christ on Campus" story (see posts below for more on the so-called "controversy"), The Roanoke Times provided an intelligent editorial on the matter today. Thanks, though, to WSET for reminding me why I generally dislike broadcast "news" and rarely watch local "news" (read: five weather reports with a few poorly reported stories mixed in).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home