Maybe I'm Amazed

Rules for Living by Tim W. Jackson (and why some people are just plain idiots)

Name:
Location: Radford, Virginia, United States

I'm a guy, just a regular guy, who likes to observe life and occasionally write about those observations. I live in southwest Virginia where I work, live, and try to be a decent citizen.

Friday, February 17

Workin' for the Weekend

After a day with temperatures in the mid-60s yesterday, a day that I spent at work, the weekend forecast is calling for colder weather and snow. Why is that? Nice weather: working. Crappy weather: off work. Go figure. And on top of that, some out of town guests will be in the lovely New River Valley this weekend as Taryn's Rochester pals Deb and Sara come in for a visit. Should be a fun and busy weekend, and I'm ready for it. Tough week at work. Ready for a bit of relaxation.

Hope you have a good weekend!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home