Maybe I'm Amazed

Rules for Living by Tim W. Jackson (and why some people are just plain idiots)

Name:
Location: Radford, Virginia, United States

I'm a guy, just a regular guy, who likes to observe life and occasionally write about those observations. I live in southwest Virginia where I work, live, and try to be a decent citizen.

Thursday, January 5

Happy New Year!

The end of 2005 was somewhat of a blur as I moved to a new apartment and tried to celebrate the holidays at the same time. With the advent of a new year, the pace will not slow down much. I'll still try to blog when I can but will be finishing up a manuscript in my last semester of the Goucher College MFA program in Creative Nonfiction. That combined with the rest of life's responsibilities should keep me very busy.

The year started off on a good note as far as writing goes. I had a very short piece of nonfiction published by the good folks at Lost magazine, a new online lit mag. Check them out and maybe join the Lost List.

I wish you a happy and healthy New Year, and check back soon for additional updates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home