Maybe I'm Amazed

Rules for Living by Tim W. Jackson (and why some people are just plain idiots)

Name:
Location: Radford, Virginia, United States

I'm a guy, just a regular guy, who likes to observe life and occasionally write about those observations. I live in southwest Virginia where I work, live, and try to be a decent citizen.

Tuesday, December 20

Idiot of the Week: Bush, Inc.

Thus far I have avoided naming George W. Bush as my Idiot of the Week. I mean, it's just too easy. Bush could be the Idiot of the Week EVERY week. But Bush and his administration have hit a level of idiocy this week that deserves to be recognized.

It's one thing that the guy is a total klutz. I mean falling off bikes and scooters and trying to go through locked doors is one thing (actually, that's three things, isn't it?), but admitting to an impeachable offense?!? That's right, President Bush recently admitted to spying on American citizens--maybe you!--without a warrant. With great indignation and typical puffery, Bush has whined about the leaks to the press that broke the story, yet he has failed to take any action against administration officials who leaked Valerie Plame's identity to the press. This guy is such a hypocrite. Stay tuned to this story. The Bush administration makes the Nixon administration look like Boy Scouts, so this could get good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home