Maybe I'm Amazed

Rules for Living by Tim W. Jackson (and why some people are just plain idiots)

Name:
Location: Radford, Virginia, United States

I'm a guy, just a regular guy, who likes to observe life and occasionally write about those observations. I live in southwest Virginia where I work, live, and try to be a decent citizen.

Tuesday, December 20

How evil is Wal-Mart?

How long can the list of offenses by Wal-Mart get? Add another to the already long list. The mega-company and overlords of evil are now under investigation for improperly transporting hazardous waste. Who knows what the morally bankrupt corporate behomoth will be charged with next, but I'm sure it won't be long before more light is shed on the rotting underbelly of corporate greed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home