Maybe I'm Amazed

Rules for Living by Tim W. Jackson (and why some people are just plain idiots)

Name:
Location: Radford, Virginia, United States

I'm a guy, just a regular guy, who likes to observe life and occasionally write about those observations. I live in southwest Virginia where I work, live, and try to be a decent citizen.

Thursday, July 27

Is Coulter Just Plain Crazy?


I keep promising myself that I will ignore Ann Coulter, that she doesn't deserve the attention, that everyone knows she's totally insane and I'm wasting my time bringing attention to her craziness. But then I scan various Web sites and see how she just keeps going.

So while MSNBC was falling all over itself praising "the one and only" (thank God!) Ann Coulter, Ann was saying that Bill Clinton is a "latent homosexual." See MSNBC promoting Coulter's appearances here!

It is good, at least, to see that newspapers are continuing to realize that the woman is vile and are therefore pulling her from their pages. A few more have joined the movement, according to Editor & Publisher.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thought you said you were going to blog on a different topic???? I'm still waiting....

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home