Maybe I'm Amazed

Rules for Living by Tim W. Jackson (and why some people are just plain idiots)

Name:
Location: Radford, Virginia, United States

I'm a guy, just a regular guy, who likes to observe life and occasionally write about those observations. I live in southwest Virginia where I work, live, and try to be a decent citizen.

Tuesday, January 23

The King Is Back


Before I move off the subject of Alabama football, at least for a while, I'd like to point out the recent article by Mobile Register sports columnist Paul Finebaum.

Finebaum outlines a lot of what I said in my blog entry below. The Bama Nation has gone through many troubled times in the past 25 years, but not the NCAA, our SEC rivals, nor the media could finish us off. And now, hope lives and the King is back.

Hey Auburn, are you scared yet?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home