Maybe I'm Amazed

Rules for Living by Tim W. Jackson (and why some people are just plain idiots)

Name:
Location: Radford, Virginia, United States

I'm a guy, just a regular guy, who likes to observe life and occasionally write about those observations. I live in southwest Virginia where I work, live, and try to be a decent citizen.

Tuesday, March 6

Oh, Ann ...

It's been a while since I last posted. One reason is I wanted to give my buddy Dave Copeland plenty of time at the top of the blog so everyone will be aware that his book is coming out. His release party is this week. If you're in the Boston area, check it out.

Another reason for my delay is that I was too lazy to take the five minutes it takes to switch over to the new blogger from the old blogger. Sad, isn't it?

But then I saw where my old friend Ann Coulter was up to her old tricks. And I wondered, why does anyone ever pay to have her as a speaker or to hear her speak or to buy one of her books. What a horrible, wretched person is Ann Coulter.

For the latest on her, check out this article in Slate.

Well, I'll try to post more frequently in March than I did in February. See ya soon!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We all knew you'd have to come back to Coulter eventually... but I'm proud that it took you til March to do so. ;)

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home