Maybe I'm Amazed

Rules for Living by Tim W. Jackson (and why some people are just plain idiots)

Name:
Location: Radford, Virginia, United States

I'm a guy, just a regular guy, who likes to observe life and occasionally write about those observations. I live in southwest Virginia where I work, live, and try to be a decent citizen.

Friday, April 13

Wal-Mart Sucks

So I was looking at this article about Wal-Mart and its corporate spying, strong-arm tactics, and general lack of ethics, when I said to myself, "Geez, Wal-Mart totally sucks. Like seriously, how evil is this company anyway?"

So I decided to Google "Wal-Mart sucks."

Here are a handful of the sites that I found!

Click here to see how Wal-Mart sucks!

Click here to see how Wal-Mart sucks!

Click here to see how Wal-Mart sucks!

Click here to see how Wal-Mart sucks!

Click here to see how Wal-Mart sucks!

Click here to see how Wal-Mart sucks!

Click here to see how Wal-Mart sucks!

Click here to see how Wal-Mart sucks!

OK, I could go on and on and on. I think you get the point. But if you do find some particularly interesting anti-Wal-Mart Web sites, send them to me as a Comment.

Happy shopping, anywhere but Wal-Mart!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!! Welcome to the over 40 club. I've lost your email address so I couldn't send a card.

Hope you have a GREAT day!
TC

1:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm with you, brother. wal-mart totally blows. i am in arkansas and i freakin' hate seeing the big blue box on every doggone corner. sweatshops, child slave'bor, low pay for US employees, anti-union'ists, you name it. they totally blow! i get my i-hate-walmart fix from here www.walmartwatch.com

4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home