Maybe I'm Amazed

Rules for Living by Tim W. Jackson (and why some people are just plain idiots)

Name:
Location: Radford, Virginia, United States

I'm a guy, just a regular guy, who likes to observe life and occasionally write about those observations. I live in southwest Virginia where I work, live, and try to be a decent citizen.

Tuesday, May 1

Is There Such a Thing as Good Customer Service?

How rare is it to find good customer service these days? It can rarely be found at stores and restaurants here in the New River Valley. And it's certainly not found within utility companies of any kind. My latest problem is with Verizon.

I have numerous Verizon products and they keep screwing up my bill. They've been overcharging me for three months and the problem is not fixed yet. And to try to speak with someone via phone turns into a 45-minute event of voice prompts, being on hold, and having people to apologize while still doing nothing to help the problem.

I was wondering if others had similar problems and found numerous links, similar to the Wal-Mart sucks links in one of my earlier blogs.

Verizon Sucks

Verizon Sucks

Verizon Sucks

Verizon Sucks

Verizon Sucks

Verizon Sucks

Verizon Sucks

Verizon Sucks

Verizon Sucks

Verizon Sucks

Oh and there are sooooo many more examples out there of how Verizon sucks.


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh you and your sense of justice... :)

4:17 PM  
Blogger idehilynn said...

Wow! I love Verizon! I've had nothing but fantastic customer service with them for several years. In fact, just this weekend, my old Treo Phone went kaput. I called Verizon and within 10 minutes, they had a replacement on its way. I got it the very next business day, via FedEx overnight priority w/a guaranteed arrival by 1030am. I guess you just keep getting the short stick with every business, cause I love WalMart too!!

2:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hear your local Radford Realtor has the best customer service ever!

6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home