Maybe I'm Amazed

Rules for Living by Tim W. Jackson (and why some people are just plain idiots)

Name:
Location: Radford, Virginia, United States

I'm a guy, just a regular guy, who likes to observe life and occasionally write about those observations. I live in southwest Virginia where I work, live, and try to be a decent citizen.

Friday, March 17

Happy St. Patty's Day!

Well, it's been another busy week and the weekend is almost here. I'm taking off work a bit early today and heading to the town of Floyd, Va. After Taryn and I hit a few of the businesses in the area we'll be joining friends Ken & Sue at Oddfella's for dinner and some Irish music. From there it will be a short jaunt to the Floyd Country Store to soak up some Appalachian culture.

Have a great St. Patrick's Day, and check in later for more on the Floyd adventure. Maybe I'll actually have some pictures up!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home