Maybe I'm Amazed

Rules for Living by Tim W. Jackson (and why some people are just plain idiots)

Name:
Location: Radford, Virginia, United States

I'm a guy, just a regular guy, who likes to observe life and occasionally write about those observations. I live in southwest Virginia where I work, live, and try to be a decent citizen.

Monday, March 13

Wow, time has really slipped away from me again. Hard to believe it's been so long since my last post. I had to finish a big writing assignment for my MFA program and have been generally busy with a variety of things. Perhaps I can get in a couple new posts this week, though.

I did enjoy the warm weather we had over the weekend. Nice to soak up some sun and wear shorts for a couple days. Of course, cooler weather is on the way. Ahhh, spring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home