Maybe I'm Amazed

Rules for Living by Tim W. Jackson (and why some people are just plain idiots)

Name:
Location: Radford, Virginia, United States

I'm a guy, just a regular guy, who likes to observe life and occasionally write about those observations. I live in southwest Virginia where I work, live, and try to be a decent citizen.

Thursday, May 25

Axl Wins!


Perhaps I should mention that I won the Lip Sync contest with a stirring rendition of Guns n' Roses' "Sweet Child o' Mine." Remember that video? Ah, those were the days. Real rock and roll.

Ironically, the night before I was bringing Axl back to fame, he was getting smacked by Tommy Hilfiger. Say what? A rock and roll dude getting slapped around by a fashion designer? It's a crazy world we live in.

1 Comments:

Blogger Random Thoughts said...

That's a great picture, and your warad is well deserved!

6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home