Maybe I'm Amazed

Rules for Living by Tim W. Jackson (and why some people are just plain idiots)

Name:
Location: Radford, Virginia, United States

I'm a guy, just a regular guy, who likes to observe life and occasionally write about those observations. I live in southwest Virginia where I work, live, and try to be a decent citizen.

Wednesday, March 22

Everybody Get Foot Loose


In the continuing saga of this past weekend, I thought I'd share another photo from the Floyd Country Store. (See blog entries and links of the store below.) Part of the goings-on at Floyd's weekly Friday Night Jamboree held at the Country Store is the clogging, or what some might call flat footin'. I watched intently as people, young and old, would try their hand, um, feet, at this traditional dance of Appalachia. Some were pretty good. Others, not so much. But all seemed to have a good time. Just take a look at this picture and draw your own conclusions about a Friday night in Floyd.

Check back for info and pics about Galax, Va.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home