Maybe I'm Amazed

Rules for Living by Tim W. Jackson (and why some people are just plain idiots)

Name:
Location: Radford, Virginia, United States

I'm a guy, just a regular guy, who likes to observe life and occasionally write about those observations. I live in southwest Virginia where I work, live, and try to be a decent citizen.

Tuesday, June 6

666


Well, it's a once-a-century occasion. Today's date: 6-6-06.

Marketers are cashing in on the date. Residents of Hell are having a party. I have been inspired to play Iron Maiden's "Number of the Beast" on iTunes.

Overall, though, I can't say that I have any real plans to "celebrate" the day. In part, perhaps because new information is showing that the actual "number of the beast" isn't 666 but instead 616. Uh-oh! Better not tell the makers of the latest Omen movie!!!

Have a devilishly good day!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home