Maybe I'm Amazed

Rules for Living by Tim W. Jackson (and why some people are just plain idiots)

Name:
Location: Radford, Virginia, United States

I'm a guy, just a regular guy, who likes to observe life and occasionally write about those observations. I live in southwest Virginia where I work, live, and try to be a decent citizen.

Wednesday, June 7

Classic Coulter


For those of you familiar with Ann Coulter, you know that she's a pretty outrageous and outspoken conservative. Personally, I would like to see her and Michael Moore have a baby just to see what would happen when two extremes came together. But I digress.

So Coulter has a new book: Godless: the Church of Liberalism. You can imagine the content of this book. But in case you can't, Coulter was interviewed recently on The Today Show. Check out a bit of the interview by Matt Lauer with Ann Coulter and you can judge Coulter's sanity for yourself.


1 Comments:

Blogger Blake Fought said...

A baby between Ann Coulter and Michael Moore? You honestly expect the two of them to not kill each other sometime during the nine month period? :P

6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home