Maybe I'm Amazed

Rules for Living by Tim W. Jackson (and why some people are just plain idiots)

Name:
Location: Radford, Virginia, United States

I'm a guy, just a regular guy, who likes to observe life and occasionally write about those observations. I live in southwest Virginia where I work, live, and try to be a decent citizen.

Tuesday, August 15

Is It Really Mid-August Already


Where DOES the time go? I guess it is time that I blogged again after taking a brief hiatus. Part of that time off included a trip to Maryland, where I graduated from Goucher College with an MFA in Creative Nonfiction. Some fellow Gophers (that's right, it's the Goucher Gophers) have chatted about the trip, so rather than boring you with my take on the weekend, I'll direct you to the blogs of Taryn and Dave.

Since then, it's been back to work, finishing a freelance project, sending my manuscript to a publisher, overeating, hanging out, and watching what may be the worst movie ever. Thank goodness it was just on DVD from Netflix.

Anyway, I am back from my very brief respite and will be posting more soon.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you seen Benchwarmers? THAT may be the Worst movie ever. Ed Wood couldn't even have made this tragedy on celluloid.

9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home