Maybe I'm Amazed

Rules for Living by Tim W. Jackson (and why some people are just plain idiots)

Name:
Location: Radford, Virginia, United States

I'm a guy, just a regular guy, who likes to observe life and occasionally write about those observations. I live in southwest Virginia where I work, live, and try to be a decent citizen.

Monday, October 29

Planning to Relocate Blog


It has been quite a while since I've entered a blog entry. Life has been super busy. The New River Voice has published five issues and its Web site is FINALLY getting about ready to be up and running. Between trying to get the Voice off the ground and teaching two classes as an adjunct instructor, I've barely had to time to do anything else.

Once the Web site is fully operational, which should be around Nov. 1, I will probably start blogging on the Voice Web site instead of this one. So I hope you will visit the New River Voice regularly and see what's happening with me and in the New River Valley.

And if you haven't checked out the New River Voice MySpace page, be sure to do that, too!

And while you're at it, you might as well check out some New River Voice merchandise here!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home