Maybe I'm Amazed

Rules for Living by Tim W. Jackson (and why some people are just plain idiots)

Name:
Location: Radford, Virginia, United States

I'm a guy, just a regular guy, who likes to observe life and occasionally write about those observations. I live in southwest Virginia where I work, live, and try to be a decent citizen.

Monday, June 25

A New Voice Coming to the Valley


For those of you living in the New River Valley area of southwest Virginia, things are gonna get interesting. Tired of the mainstream media? Then you'll be glad to know that an alternative newspaper is coming to the NRV. The New River Voice will launch in August. Wanna know more about it? Click here.

And the actual Web site for the New River Voice is being built, but you can go ahead and bookmark it now! Check it out here.



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So tell me Tim, how did El Charro get to be so awsome?

6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home