Maybe I'm Amazed

Rules for Living by Tim W. Jackson (and why some people are just plain idiots)

Name:
Location: Radford, Virginia, United States

I'm a guy, just a regular guy, who likes to observe life and occasionally write about those observations. I live in southwest Virginia where I work, live, and try to be a decent citizen.

Wednesday, June 13

Make Love, Not War


Another observant "Maybe I'm Amazed" reader recently sent me this story about the American military's plan to develop a gay bomb. That's right, a bomb that, when dropped on an enemy army, turns their entire, um, unit, gay. Seriously, I am not making this up. It even has a wikipedia entry.

Of course this brings up many questions. Not the obvious, such as why would our military waste money on something so ludicrous, but questions such as, "What if you're already gay? Does the bomb make you even more gay? Or does it have a weird reverse effect and make you straight?" Hmmm. And then, does it work on men AND women? Or would other armies be able to detect our gay bomb with their gaydar? Wow. Mind-boggling, isn't it?

I'm just happy to see that the industrial military complex is on its toes. Always thinking! Gay bomb. Oh that's rich.





1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of COURSE it was thought up by geniuses in Ohio. Sometimes I'm ashamed to be from there ;o)

6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home