Maybe I'm Amazed

Rules for Living by Tim W. Jackson (and why some people are just plain idiots)

Name:
Location: Radford, Virginia, United States

I'm a guy, just a regular guy, who likes to observe life and occasionally write about those observations. I live in southwest Virginia where I work, live, and try to be a decent citizen.

Tuesday, June 19

Verizon Still Sucks

So, I have been overcharged and it took Verizon three months to fix it. I was blatantly lied to, as Verizon said my Internet service would be ready on May 30. It was actually June 8. And once the Internet connection was finally hooked up, it screwed up my phone, so I have only been able to use my phone or my Internet connection for the past 11 days.

And now it looks like it will be longer. A Verizon technician was supposed to come and check out the situation this evening. Guess what? Nobody showed. When I called the repair line to ask where the technician was all I got was yet another empty and meaningless apology. And now I have to wait three more days to get this problem resolved.

And will Verizon offer me anything in return for this incredibly horrible service? I doubt it. They haven't yet.

If anyone knows of any solutions for phone/high-speed Internet combos, please let me know. Verizon still sucks!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tim, I feel for you. When I lived in Marion, I had Verizon home phone and it was HORRIBLE. I lost phone service at least twice a month, sometimes for two or three days at a time for no reason and no adjustment of my bill. And the reception was shitty. It's ironic, because I woulnd't trade my Verizon wireless phone for anything, but I will never have Verizon home phone service again. If I were you, I'd drop them and go with any other plan you can find. Does your local cable company offer internet/phone? Good luck!

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home