Maybe I'm Amazed

Rules for Living by Tim W. Jackson (and why some people are just plain idiots)

Name:
Location: Radford, Virginia, United States

I'm a guy, just a regular guy, who likes to observe life and occasionally write about those observations. I live in southwest Virginia where I work, live, and try to be a decent citizen.

Tuesday, August 29

So, About Sen. Allen


I had written to Senator George Allen a week or more ago telling him of my shock and horror regarding his "macaca" comment. Yesterday, I, and presumably many others who complained, received an e-mail from the office of Sen. Allen. It was the expected fluff that one would expect (you can see it at left), but what was interesting is the fact that the Allen campaign failed to hide the e-mail addresses that it sent this letter to, so I now have the e-mail addresses of hundreds of people with a beef against Allen and they have my e-mail address.

Seriously, how many blunders can this guy make? Racial comments directed toward a guy with a video camera? Changing his story a few times? A half-hearted apology accompanied by a virtual retraction of that apology by his campaign manager? Sending an e-mail violating the privacy of many of his constituents? By my count that's way more than three strikes. Time for Allen to be out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home